s t e P s ~

My photo
Damansara, Selangor, Malaysia
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew" you, before you were born I set you apart; ..... ( Jeremiah 1:5 ) I'm just an ordinary girl bt is special in God's eyes!!

Friday, August 15, 2008

would it ruin ???

okok...now watt..?? i'm very confused of dis!! a person told u tat she or he nv involve in a relationship bt den alot ppl saw dem at da shopping complex, did wat those couples usually did n den both of dem said no...

2day some1 called me n told me she is sure both of dem r in a relationship... huh..?? wat's goin on..??? i dunno.. ppl ask me how m i goin 2 ans.. both of dem r yl n den... last few weeks juz mention bout relationship topics... i noe both of dem r matured in both sidess..

haizzz.. i gt no comment in it... now myself gt my frustrated wif my own problemss.. don care n don bored.. bt it really related 2 my cg growing.. tat's wat i worried of...

No comments: