s t e P s ~

My photo
Damansara, Selangor, Malaysia
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew" you, before you were born I set you apart; ..... ( Jeremiah 1:5 ) I'm just an ordinary girl bt is special in God's eyes!!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tears -n- Pain




They are the One who always there for ME...!! Love Ya... =)











Assignments Assignments Assignments....!!!!!!!!

Argghhh... is freaking busy, all the assignments are not easy...

I wanna have a holiday break
If caan I would wish to go to overseas to have a holiday break
It's Stress n frustrated....!!!!

I really need someone to feed me again in my spiritual life...
It's tough to go through...
Feeling so painful this few months...
Praying to have a breakthough.

I wanna change myself,
I wanna change all my bad habits away...
I dont wanna fall into the world temptation.

Have Faith in The Lord -n- u will overcome it!! Because God is Faithful.


This is what my youth leader told me...


BE a Leader You must be less sensitive to REJECTION -n- DISSAPOINTMENT.


This is what my youth Pastor Told me.




ALthough their told me alots of times, but i still remember it.. when i face any problems their words really encourage me..



Last week My friend Pearl is celebrating her birthday at Eevonn's house.
When i called her n wished her, n i noe tat dey were at eevonn's home.. tat time i feel tat i'm at home... I feel my home sweet home... My eyes straight away burst into tears

They shared their happy moments wif me.. n its toucheed... they knew that what m i facing now. they gimme strength n hold me thight always.. n dey sang the song " .... accompany you laugh, accompany cry...... seriously.. i cried.. i miss dem so much...

No comments: