s t e P s ~

My photo
Damansara, Selangor, Malaysia
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew" you, before you were born I set you apart; ..... ( Jeremiah 1:5 ) I'm just an ordinary girl bt is special in God's eyes!!

Monday, September 7, 2009

my heart melts because of u

since that day i met u, i thought is just a normal feeling, maybe is the first time i met u, and u gave me a very good impression..

the next day... i felt that i'm already fall into you beat by beat... ur appearance to me make me start to write a new melody... fr tat day onwards i hope tat i would noe u deeper, hope to be closer with u. U meltz my heart....

That only 3 days both of us been together, but i started to notice u is already the second day.. i hope tat i would be closer 2 u on the next day, but sadly i cant go on tat day, so the time both of us together is shorter. on the last day, i felt happy, u always walk to my side, stand near my side, bt den all ur 'behkia' dere kacau, if nt i would be have more chance talking to u.. i noe i cant blame u, because u have a post and a responsibility in u, u need to do your part..

Time past, the day already end, u already forgotten tat day is the last day both of us be together.. bt i still remember your last word, your smile... i will be missing it..
i dunno when is the next chance both of us meet again... i really hope that we can meet each other asap.. i really miss u.. miss u....

5 comments:

YeeKun said...

hahahahahaha...i noe u miss him!!!i miss HIM too~~muahahahahahahahaha!

LCharmaine said...

hahaa... kun, u can see him frequently although now he nt in m'sia.

But, sadly my case is different.. i really dunno when can see him again..

LCharmaine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~~mY liF3 @ My zOn3~~ said...

whoooooooooooooo????????????

LCharmaine said...

ann... hahaah some1 laa.. ngek ngek