s t e P s ~

My photo
Damansara, Selangor, Malaysia
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew" you, before you were born I set you apart; ..... ( Jeremiah 1:5 ) I'm just an ordinary girl bt is special in God's eyes!!

Monday, May 14, 2012

You said Nothing is Impossible. So make it possible for me. It have been years... Do You understand the pain. I don want just the smell than fly off.. I want !! I want !! and I want !! You can give it to others why not me. Why others can get it so easily they want and not me. Is my prayer not strong enough? I admit, i didn't really put effort praying on this. But please don take it away. Please dont. I have been waiting years. You teach me that ~ 我永不憑眼見而活 我永不被感覺而改變 在我心 深知你會同在 有了你 絕沒有難成事 有你 我能完成一切 我能做一切 因你賜我力量 萬事都有可能 有你 瞎眼能看見 生命能改變 我能憑信而活 萬事都有可能.

No comments: