s t e P s ~

My photo
Damansara, Selangor, Malaysia
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew" you, before you were born I set you apart; ..... ( Jeremiah 1:5 ) I'm just an ordinary girl bt is special in God's eyes!!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

19/11

Time flies... end of da year d... new year is coming soon. Sometimes i wonder.. is new year good, or da world gonna end soon. Since i was a little girl, i loves celebrating CNY alwayss..coz is fun, gathered with all my cousies, shopping, new clothes, house warming, woww.. is fun and amazing, but now age is getting older. I still like celebrating CNY coz can buy new clothes and enjoy my shopping spree... hooray... But now, the feeling would not be like last time, because worried of the end of the world...ok... don think of it anymore.. everytime when dis concept or statement came to my mind, it makes me uncomfortable and nightmares... arrgghhh...

This sem, very free, free until always stay at home ' measure road' ohh.. shit mann.. i cant stand this type of life.. too free...hahhahaaa....
This end of the year, the weather in Malaysia is cold, no matter in KL or Malacca... wow... i love the cooling weather mann.. is amazingg... hehehhehee=p And my friend in Melbourne started complain the weather is Melbourne is damm hot, coz Malaysia has stolen their cold weather.. wat nonsence is this la wei... hahhahaa.. bt den damm funny aa...
hahhaaaa...

Ok.. we gonna spend our time in our last sem, and every1 gonna choose their path to their future.. hahahhaa. But then i hope tat everyone will continue pursue their studies for a better future.. hehhee... ^^ hope to be with u all nx year again.. hhahahaa=p

2 comments:

~~mY liF3 @ My zOn3~~ said...

come on sista..if end of the world we also die together nia~ haha
nth to scare...(i scare also la honestly..haha)
we still will be together nia ~ no worry ~

LCharmaine said...

but den hor...is too early to die.. and right.. i'm still single now le.. ahhahaaaa....