s t e P s ~

My photo
Damansara, Selangor, Malaysia
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew" you, before you were born I set you apart; ..... ( Jeremiah 1:5 ) I'm just an ordinary girl bt is special in God's eyes!!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

21/11

Now i only and dream and wait.. would it happen??
Or is my own feeling only.. i dunno what's going on...
Everything is changing when i turn around...
Ouch.... is painful,
i thought that situation will happen on me, but then it changes..
Change to a different direction....
At this moment, i hope to get a shoulder to lean on...

很想有个肩膀依靠........ can I..???





4 comments:

ToRt0pUs said...

can can..
keh hao la..
his shoulder is good to slp..
haha

LCharmaine said...

hahahaa...swt !!
sampat duck..

~~mY liF3 @ My zOn3~~ said...

come to me ! sista! here my shoulder..=)

LCharmaine said...

HOU ar!! ANn... memang sista... hehehe