s t e P s ~

My photo
Damansara, Selangor, Malaysia
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew" you, before you were born I set you apart; ..... ( Jeremiah 1:5 ) I'm just an ordinary girl bt is special in God's eyes!!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

it makes me sad =(

Today, me and a few friends went to the marketing department to ask about the UOS degree thingy. And i've made my decision to study at UOS. Then i told my dad bout my decision and he said what.?? That time segi told us at the beginning that our degree just nid to add about 10kplus only but now degree is 32k extra and if u take the segi degree is 34k. what is that going on o. Segi o the price is higher than UOS.

Then my ptptn loan is we need to borrow from government around 50k. No income now but already owe government around 16k den now le another 30k... haizz...
I told my dad he was like... huh..?? he voice actually ok geh bt den he changed wat?? den how bout my sis gonna study in uni soon, later on my brother... how if my sis did not get her scholarship?? den why not go mmu study since i continue it in m'sia d... MMU... i don wan... u noe i don like mmu all this while....seriously i don like mmu. i don wan mmu. Not to say what la, i understand my dad feeling also suddenly need alot of money, and compare between me, my sis and my bro of course they are smarter than me and their result of course better than me alot... bt den i don wanna stop now... seriously i don wan...

After the degree thingy now, my house, where m i suppose to stay now o..?? our hse contract gonna end on the january 2010. but now like everything also not confirm not confirm.. what m i suppose to do...

I just want my degree cert and I just want to find a house to stay with a good environment... but where and when can i get the answer asap??? i don wanna cried bout dis anymore... my age cant wait anymore... plz.. i beg u!!!

2 comments:

ToRt0pUs said...

chill chill..
everything will be fine tmr..
be happy...
^^

LCharmaine said...

thanks duck =)