s t e P s ~

My photo
Damansara, Selangor, Malaysia
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew" you, before you were born I set you apart; ..... ( Jeremiah 1:5 ) I'm just an ordinary girl bt is special in God's eyes!!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

last october and welcoming the new november =)

Last saturday which is 31 october. It was halloween day.. we went out for dinner at tesco den we spent our time in Laundry The Curve. there were 7 of us there.. da place was full and we ordered 2 buckets of beer.. ermm.. wow... every1 drank quiet alot tat day... hahahaa

We saw ppl dressing up wifth their custom.. oo... they are brave enough although we are not in the US .. hahhaaa...

Novermber starts, we need to really plan our future now.. seriously because, we still dunno our direction, actually everything was well planned bt den da college ruined it all.. they nv consider of their outstation students like us. we need to find home, rent room.

And now, uad all nid 2 go kl. wat..?/ kl..?? i hate tat place.. got transport nvm.. bt den nid 2 take bus all.. how bout raining times... my parents would not like me go to kl... i hate changing situation all the times...

Currently, about uos some said feb cant take loan, some say can..which 1 is da real answer. y cant take loan, government always increase the higher education loan in the 2010 budget, to achieve this objectives government will consider relaxing rules and regulations, this will reduce the IPTA to reduce their financial dependance on government. why government uni students loan are more than us the private college students??

If seriously uos cant take loan, wat shud i do now..?? go kl study uad..?? ohh.. no.. i don wan kl .. plzz...... my frenz still can wait coz they are still young bt me... my age... when i graduate.. all things not gonna be da same....

No comments: